2. v. to live in Yonkers, NY. also YONK, YONKS, YONKED, YONKER, YONKING
3. adj, YONKED descriptor of someone living or the act of living in Yonkers, NY, sometimes used in a pejorative sense.
2. "I have been yonking in Ludlow Park for the last 5 months, and I love it!"
3. "We bought this old house and are re-habbing it--we are so yonked!"
1) The unit of 'Yonk' is known to be exactly 3 Months and 13 Days.
--> Used to describe a long period since you last saw someone or something. Usually termed 'Yonks' rather than a 'Yonk'.
BOB: "Gee Willy, I haven't seen you for Yonks!"
WILLY: "Yeah, must be about 3 Yonks actually."