look up any word, like plopping:
A technical term used when bowlers put a lot of rotation on a bowling ball. Usually right before the bowler releases the bowling ball someone random in the crowd screams.. "HI YA"!
Did you see that Lindenwood bowler, he was dead yammin on it!
by Yammin on it September 21, 2011