|1.||Yaba daba doo|
The act of a group of people dispersing quickly in random directions when:
1. Someone shows up that no one wants to talk to.
2. Someone in the group lets a horrendous fart at a bar.
3. In a business situation where negotiations goes wrong and the client runs.
1. Oh snap! Here comes Rod, let's yaba daba doo before he comes over here and starts doing impressions.
2. Damn Grant! Did you just crop dust us! Yaba daba doo!
3. What's up Bud?..if don't come to terms on this contract today, the client is going to yaba daba doo.