slang for hello. also something people say to get your attention.
a way to get someones attention
yo whats up
spanish word meaning "I"
Yo tengo una boca. (I have one mouth.)
1) Trying to get someones attetion
2) A word black people say to each other.
3) Whits trying to be black or "cool"
4) Short for yogurt =)
1) *in a crowed hallway* YO Kevin!!!
2) Yo man * do some hand shake*
3) "Cool person":Yo homie fry biscut whats hangin'?
"his/her friend" : Do i know you?
4) I want some Yo. Please and thank you. =)
The only word that can be inserted into any place of a sentence, fragment, clause, or phrase, and still make sense.
"Hi mom, yo, I want some cookies, yo"
"Yo, I just bought this new CD, yo"
"Hail Mary full of, yo, grace, the Lord, yo, is with thee, yo."
"Yo, i bought a new yo-yo, yo"
"Yo, homie. Wazzp gangsta, g dog. G-unit in da house, yo. Yo, this is like, so trippin, yo."
middle english word originating in the 15th century used to call attention, to indicate attentiveness, or to express affirmation
Yo, I'm down with that.
the black version of "hey"
Yo are you going to the club tonight?