2. A town in Southwestern Ohio, affectionately referred to as the "City of Hospitality" and "Bicycle Capital of the Midwest".
3. Basis of the word "Xenia Slag", a slang term used to describe a young woman lacking personal hygeine and/or decency. Usually associated with an overhanging thoraxial region and commonly seen with her multiple children.
4. Home to Xenia High School, where at least 1 in every 3 students is pregnant with or has had at least one child prior to graduation.
Jose: What gives you that impression?
Scott: I dno, might be the hood rat's following her around?
Xe-ni-a, /sen-nyah/, /zen-yah/
-a female given name
1. n: is a name given to beautiful creature made by the creator (a human being) esp. a woman, who is exceptionally attractive, ethical-spontaneous-impulsive minded, understanding, witty and smart.
2. n. (a sister of the greek goddess LEIE) is the greek concept of hospitality, or generosity, and courtesy shown to those who are far from home. syn: guest-friendship, kind-hearted, ideal, socialite.
3. n. the influence or effect of genes introduced by pollen esp. on endosperm and embryo development; as a seed or a fruit.
2. Persona non-grata is a violation of xenia.
3. Xenia effect is the enrichment or fecundation of X and Y chromosomes.