Looks like an apple computer with a Windows OS and a bootlegged PS2 controler.
Will most likely come in second in the console race, third if microsoft screwed the pooch and did not make it backwards compatiable.
Ryan- fuck it dude, just call it Xbox 2, But yeah i saw it, looks like Microsoft finally figured that a console large enough to trap small children in was a bad idea.
Jake- Aye, looks like they once agian stole ideas from Apple, the bastards
New features include:
- Improved performance and graphics
- Upgraded Xbox Live (Free silver account for activities like text & voice messaging, video chat / Subscription Gold account for online game multiplayer)
- Detachable hardrive
- Every single game in high definition with at least Xbox Live Aware
- Wireless controller featuring a power/Xbox Live button
- Interchangeable face plates
- Compatibility with MP3 players (such as iPod)
- Backwards compatibility with most Xbox games (v.i.a emulation)
When released, the Xbox 360 will employ the most powerful graphics chip ever created. ATi (Xbox 360's GPU supplier) boasts that the Xbox 360's unified shader architecture allows the console to run at 100% efficiency, while previous consoles ran anywhere at 50% to 70% efficiency. While the PS3 employs more brute strength, the Xbox 360's streamlined processing will allow for overall better performance than the PS3.
With the fact that Xbox 360 is such a multifunctional media hub, Microsoft hopes that the Xbox 360 will appeal even to consumers who are not gamers.
Xbox 360 is unique from PS3 and Nintendo Revolution in that it is really focusing on Xbox Live, and taking online play to the next level.