1) Short-hand version of "Windows XP," one of Microsoft's operating systems for PCs.
2) The first two letters of the Greek word XRISTOS, Christ; -- an abbreviation used with the letters separate or, oftener, in a monogram, often inclosed in a circle, as a symbol or emblem of Christ. It use as an emblem was introduced by Constantine the Great, whence it is known as the Constantinian symbol, or monogram.
1) "XP is so much more stable than 98, but the work space is so small and they re-arranged the UI... again!"
2) "WHOA! I didn't know XP is the shortened Greek version of Christ!"
1) An emoticon, with ones eyes crossed and tongue sticking out. Obviously this means "retarded."
2) The most recent edition of the Windows OS, recognizable by the GUI that looks like it was made by Playskool, and the code that was probably written by same. The OS was named for said emoticon.
3) Short for Experience in many RPGS. Variant of EXP.
"Delete XP and install Slackware, dipshit."
"You need 100 XP for a level."
An emoticon that signifies "laughing really hard while sticking out the tongue."
See also: XD
P1: Crab Cakes.
Abbreviation for 'XPISTOS', Greek for Christ.
Why does Father John have an XP on his robes?
An abbreviation for 'experience' in the context of role playing games, usually given in a point value and used to determine a character's level.
Damn, killing that Farastu Gehreleth last session gave me 6000 XP! That puts me up to level seven.
A random symbol that Eric Simeonoglou likes add at the end of every sentence.
eric- Hi. XP LOL
X-P or XP or X^P is the text face (like :) and others) representing anger and sticking toungue out which other smileys only show either anger or silly sticking toungue out
SCREW THEM X^P
i hate you X-P