1. (prep) multiplied by
2. (n) radio station that plays the same four songs every hour
3. (adj) used to describe an object that prevents work from being done
4. (n) the archnemesis of O in Tic Tac Toe
5. (adj) located between a Z and a C
6. (n) a strike on Family Feud
7. (n) a mark on a scholastic examination that indicates "Wrong answer, Dumbass!"
8. (n) a letter in a naughty word - most commonly U, C, or K
9. (n) a kiss (plural XX or XXX)
X. (n) the Roman numeral ten
1. 5 X 2 = 10
2. You're listening to 102.1 - The X! That was the latest from Linkin Park. Coming up next hour, it's...Linkin Park. But first, here's "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam on 102.1 - The X!
3. I just got a new game for the X Box.
5. I need to press the X key once to type this sentence.
6. Show me...potato salad! (X)
X 7. The capital of Florida is F.
8. I don't give a fXXX what you think about this fXXXing definition!
9. I love you XXX
In the UK, 'X' is commonly used at the end of a message to represent kisses. Similar to 'Xs and Os' (kisses and hugs) in North America, however 'X' can be and is often used by people of varying familiarity (platonic friendships, siblings, crushes, dating, married, etc.) Usually more Xs means more familiarity. Xs can be seen used between two people of the same sex without being regarded as homosexual.
1) Hey are you still coming to London for my fancy dress
2) Heard you were back in town sexy. Haven't had a good shag
in ages, so how bout it? xxxxxx
3) Can you pick up some curry
for dinner on your way home love? Cheers x
a letter that teachers force us to "find".
Teacher- "Please find the value of x in this equation."
Slang term for the drug Ecstacy. Also called e
Ey man, u want some x?
The 24th letter of the alphabet or the letter between W and Y
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1) The twenty-fourth (24th) and antepenultimate
letter of the English alphabet.X
can also mean but is not limited to the following:
2) The Roman numeral for Ten (10)
3) A variable
, often seen in mathematics disciplines
4) A slang term for the drug MDMA
also known as ecstasy
5) A "kiss" when used at the end of a letter or other correspondence.
1. "...w X y and z...now you know you abcs!"
2. "To Romans, XXX = 30. To Americans XXX is usually accompanied by LIVE NUDES!"
3. "When the teacher tells me to solve for x I tell her to suck a d
4. "When I'm rolling
on x I always want to rub all over everything like a cat"
5. ...the end. xxxx OR sincerely, name xoxoxo
Something that math is always is searching for. But we never know "y".
Johnny has "x" apples and 4 bananas, if x is twice the amount of bananas, find x?
An itty-bitty x
. It's so darn cute!
That × is much cuter than x.