Something Men do. It isn't "gay" it isn't "stupid", it is life. And while all you basketball and football players are sitting on your butts during the off-season Wrestlers are still out there and wrestling nearly every night of the week.
The WWE, NWA:TNA
Something most are scared to do, Something a chosen few succeed in accomplishing
Anybody who has wanted it enough to break themselves into peices to make it
A SPORT, people say it's gay, ok then, why do all the wrestlers have hot chicks on their arms? If you don't wrestle because you think "ew it's gay" it either:more...
1. your not confident about your sexuality.
2. you are dumb.
3. you know you'll get trashed in a ring.
I myself wrestle, and a lot of other sportsmen come in and TRY, but a lot don't succeed because it's a very tough sport and you have to be superfit and your body is not suited to wrestle. Their are many different styles:
1. Pro: American style wrestling done by big muscly guys
2. Shoot: real, such as Ultimate Fighting Championships
3. British: Submission based, sort of like American but originated from the UK and has a different more traditional image to it
4. Indy: RoH, LAW, very good style of wrestling, like backyarding rules but in a ring and professional
5. Amatuer: Olympic style wrestling
6. Backyarding: I don't know how any can call with wrestling but somehow it's classed as wrestling, done by risktakers in their backyards who record it on home video, I would classify it as "brawls" personally
7. Lucha Libre: originated from mexico, traditionally wear masks, do highflying moves
Their are more but I'm tired...
Yeah I agree wrestling can sometime be boring to watch, but remember wrestler's are awsome athletes who go out their every night and day and kick ass for you guys at home.
It's not all fake, moves are 50-50, both people make the moves happen, but risks and injuries are real and so are the st...
A fun sport to watch on tv
I like a lot of wrestling shows
to smoke weed, to get ready and smoke weed
Sam: Hey Ivan wanna go wrestle today?
Ivan: Hell yeah, after school