A World of Warcraft player who began playing the game during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion (13-Nov-2008 to 07-Dec-2010). This type of player is characterized by a lack of experience in difficult content and a sense of entitlement to epics without putting forth any actual time or effort. Most likely to quit shortly after the launch of Cataclysm.
The following behavior may also qualify someone as a wrath baby:
- Leaves a group after one wipe.
- Has never used crowd control and probably doesn't even have it on their action bars.
- Complains about the GearScore of group members, unless his own GearScore happens to be lower.
- Checks GearScore and/or achievement before inviting people into a PUG, especially for simple runs.
- Cannot find an instance portal even when given directions.
- Thinks that Sunwell Plateau should be easymode at level 80.
- Favorite class is Death Knight.
- Uses AoE during every pull.
- Starts running heroics immediately after reaching max level.
- Complains on the forums about the removal of portals from Dalaran.
- Paid real money for the Celestial Steed.
The raid leader is a wrath baby and said I needed 6k GS.
In World of Warcraft, refers to a player that plays with the Wrath of the Lich King attitude - AoE everything, what is threat, what is Crowd Control, and expects epics to be handed to them on a silver platter for free.
That Sunit is such a wrath baby.