Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
An obvious genital bulge visible through clothing, especially where moleskin and a British TV and radio personality are concerned.
Cross your legs mate, I can see your Wogan (Wogan's Mole) from here!
by Steven Moss November 08, 2007
14 4

Words related to Wogan's Mole:

bulge genitals mole moleskin penis terry wogan