An evil EVIL cackling chrone, who casts dark spells and curses upon peacefull and innocent villiagefolk.
"Look, a witch! BURN HER! burn her, we are just for she is satan's whore."
by anonymous Nov 7, 2003 add a video
1. One who practices witchcraft (not neccasarily connected with Wicca).
It is also used to describe those who follow the Wiccan religion, and, in some instances, those who practice any type of magick (Goetic, Herbal, Enochian, etc).
2. A bitter or hateful women. Used in a deragatory sense. A hag, if you will.
3. A less insulting (if there is such a thing) form of call someone a bitch.
Salem, Massachusetts and many other places held several trials for those who were seen as "evil witches." As a result, many innocent people were killed.
A practitioner of Witchcraft. Usually positive and Earth-oriented in their religious or spiritual outlook. All Wiccans are Witches, but not all Witches are Wiccans. Similarly, all Witches are Pagan, but not all Pagans are Witches. Witches usually utilise Magick, and can be male or female
Look at that funky Witch, he's so cool, let's all become Witches and worship the Old Ones
Anyone whom we burn that wieghs the same as a duck. (Also made of wood)
"And then why do witches burn. Hmmm.."
"Because they're, made of wood?"
"So how do you tell if she is made of wood?"
"Eh.. Build a bridge out of 'er"
"But can not you also build bridges out of stone?"
"Does wood sink in water?"
"No no it floats. Throw her into the pond!"
"Wait! What also floats in water?"
"Umm.. very small rocks. churches. lead!"
"If she weighs the same as a duck, then shes made outta wood."
"She's a witch!"
1) A member of the craft. One who does good deeds when and where they can, and understands the meaning of balance and Spirit.
2) Someone who does their studies ( Watching charmed doesn't make you a witch, that show has its facts mixed up)
3) Someone who does their best in this incarnate and the next.
4) Know's the rules and plays by them.
W:"Yeah I'm a witch"
NW:" thats hot"
W: "Yeah I know"
A Witch is the most powerful zombie in the video games Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Basically she sits in a corner and cries during nighttime, and walks around drunkenly in the daylight. If you startle her (not recommended), then she FLIPS OUT and opens up a can of whupass on you, smearing your sorry butt all over your TV screen with her big-ass claw thingies.
Player (pokes Witch): what's that?
Palyer respawns: Shit!
Something that is made of wood and floats in water. It can be confirmed they are a witch by seeing if the "witch" weighs the same as a duck, which also floats in water. Since witches are made of wood, which floats on water, the witch would have to float like a duck. Therefore they would weigh the same, making her a witch.
Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
Peasants: No, no, it floats! It floats! THROW HER INTO THE POND!!!!
Bedevere: What also floats in water?
Peasants: BREAD! APPLES! VERY SMALL ROCKS! CIDER! GREAT GRAVY! CHERRIES! MUD! CHURCHES! CHURCHES! LEAD! LEAD!
Arthur: A DUCK!
Bedevere: Exactly. So logically...
Peasant: If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood.
Bedevere: And therefore?
Peasants: A WITCH!!!!
1) Any person engaged in or practicing the varied Magickal Arts of Witchcraft.
2) A term commonly misused in a derogatory manner, referring back to the time of the Witch-Craze.
1) "Scott Cunningham was a Wiccan Author and self-proclaimed Witch."
2) "That girl in class is such a witch for doing that thing that time with so-and-so!"