2) An ideal breeding ground for assholes, stuck-up pricks, and overweight gluttons and alcoholics.
3) A cesspool of shit-brained peoples whose intelligence can be compared to that of a 4-year old, and the lifestyle equilvalent to the 1970's.
4) Home of persons brainwashed and born to believe their home state is the best based on the number of lakes, hills, and scenic tourist areas it offers. However, those that claim these to be home are still assholes, drunks, morbidly obese, and/or less intelligent that a rock.
5) Famous for its use of the term FIB which is used to describe people from Illinois even though Wiscosinites only have awareness of the Chicagoland area and not of the rest of the state, thus representing the people of Wisconsin as ignorant as they are stuck-up, dumb, drunk, and morbidly obese.
6) Home to a historically decent football team, the Green Bay Packers, in which the team is in an unfortunate situation by having fans who are stuck-up, dumb, drunk, and morbidly obese when most of the players (if not all) on the team are not originally from Wisconsin, making them completely opposite of their fans.
7) A state known for having its natives delirious based on their habits for being alcoholics, obese, and brainwashed assholes, meaning nothing any of them say can be taken to have any meaning.
2. Oshkosh nowhere
1. Know their favorite alcoholic beverage
2. Have been drunk at least once
3. Know the best party spots, and
4. Root heartily for any team Brett Favre plays on
Most of the parents of all the kids are alright with drinking, even going so far as to attend or host the parties where underage drinking and smoking happen. Most people never leave the state (unless on a vacation to Florida) and the ones who do never go back. The state can be divided into two kinds of people; people who own farms and people who live next to farms. The roads are horrible even though roadwork is done continuously throughout the summer and fall. Extreme weather; humid and hot in the summer, cold and dry in the winter. Lot's of hunters, it's considered a normal thing when people have a party in a garage with a deer carcass drying in the same room. There is a long-standing debate among all Wisconsinites about whether Ford or Chevy trucks are better. Any self respecting Wisconsinite won't consume margarine, Kraft cheese, or skim milk. Apparently, there is some rivalry between Illinois and Wisconsin, though I've never encountered it and I've lived here all my life. Most of us own some kind of cabin by a lake where we go on weekends to have bonfires and play cards.
Wisconsin mom: Sure honey, what kind of beer do you want?
The central part of the state is mainly farm land. Evinrude and Mercury outboard motors are made in central WI.
The north is pure back-coutry. Vilas and Oneida countys are the biggest examples of such. In the winter snowmobiling possibilies are endless, much like the U.P. of Michigan.
All in all, Wisconsion kicks ass. especially the north.