2) An ideal breeding ground for assholes, stuck-up pricks, and overweight gluttons and alcoholics.
3) A cesspool of shit-brained peoples whose intelligence can be compared to that of a 4-year old, and the lifestyle equilvalent to the 1970's.
4) Home of persons brainwashed and born to believe their home state is the best based on the number of lakes, hills, and scenic tourist areas it offers. However, those that claim these to be home are still assholes, drunks, morbidly obese, and/or less intelligent that a rock.
5) Famous for its use of the term FIB which is used to describe people from Illinois even though Wiscosinites only have awareness of the Chicagoland area and not of the rest of the state, thus representing the people of Wisconsin as ignorant as they are stuck-up, dumb, drunk, and morbidly obese.
6) Home to a historically decent football team, the Green Bay Packers, in which the team is in an unfortunate situation by having fans who are stuck-up, dumb, drunk, and morbidly obese when most of the players (if not all) on the team are not originally from Wisconsin, making them completely opposite of their fans.
7) A state known for having its natives delirious based on their habits for being alcoholics, obese, and brainwashed assholes, meaning nothing any of them say can be taken to have any meaning.
Sure, I might be a FIB to those people from Wisconsin because I drive a little too fast, but at least I'm not known to be an alcoholic, asshole, or mobidly obese person.
WISCONSIN: Won't you stay just a little bit longer?
the place where the liquor flows like water, and we all drink it thusly. lightweights need not apply.
the cheese and brats are good, the beer is decent- read: drinkable.
milwaukee is okay, and i'm not even getting started on the packers issue.
like it or not, the state is very similar to illinois... cept all the cops up here have sticks up their asses when it comes to driving.