1) A U.S. state located in the midwest with Illinois bordering it to the south, Iowa and Minnesota to the west and Michigan to the northeast.
2) An ideal breeding ground for assholes, stuck-up pricks, and overweight gluttons and alcoholics.
3) A cesspool of shit-brained peoples whose intelligence can be compared to that of a 4-year old, and the lifestyle equilvalent to the 1970's.
4) Home of persons brainwashed and born to believe their home state is the best based on the number of lakes, hills, and scenic tourist areas it offers. However, those that claim these to be home are still assholes, drunks, morbidly obese, and/or less intelligent that a rock.
5) Famous for its use of the term FIB which is used to describe people from Illinois even though Wiscosinites only have awareness of the Chicagoland area and not of the rest of the state, thus representing the people of Wisconsin as ignorant as they are stuck-up, dumb, drunk, and morbidly obese.
6) Home to a historically decent football team, the Green Bay Packers, in which the team is in an unfortunate situation by having fans who are stuck-up, dumb, drunk, and morbidly obese when most of the players (if not all) on the team are not originally from Wisconsin, making them completely opposite of their fans.
7) A state known for having its natives delirious based on their habits for being alcoholics, obese, and brainwashed assholes, meaning nothing any of them say can be taken to have any meaning.
Wisconsin is a fun place to go and it's beautiful to see, especially since I always feel good about myself for not being an alcoholic, asshole, or mobidly obese person.
Sure, I might be a FIB to those people from Wisconsin because I drive a little too fast, but at least I'm not known to be an alcoholic, asshole, or mobidly obese person.
A state that consumes more alcohol and has a higher people-to-bar ratio then any other state in the country.
Living in Wisconsin has taught me how to replace water with beer.
Where Minnesotans go to purchase fireworks and alcohol (on Sundays).
The largest fireworks store in Wisconsin is, for some unknown reason, located in a tiny town called Baldwin. I wonder how they stay in business. After all, Minnesotans would never make the 10 minute drive there and bring back fireworks, that would be illegal.
Shut up..Wisconsin is cool
It's cool in Wisconsin..it's cooler than Michigan
a state. like it or leave it. all four seasons. cities and countryside. good schools. cheese curds. nice and mean people. closed and open minds. not especially amazing but not without merit.
Can you name all the tv shows, past and present, that are/were based in Wisconsin?
A state with friendly, decent people who know how to slow down and actually take a break unlike us Illinois people rush rush! hurry! hurry! Out of my way, asshole!
ILLINOIS: rush rush! hurry! hurry! Out of my way, asshole!
WISCONSIN: Won't you stay just a little bit longer?
the state with the best college campus ever: Madison
the place where the liquor flows like water, and we all drink it thusly. lightweights need not apply.
the cheese and brats are good, the beer is decent- read: drinkable.
milwaukee is okay, and i'm not even getting started on the packers issue.
like it or not, the state is very similar to illinois... cept all the cops up here have sticks up their asses when it comes to driving.
why is it that cops don't have a problem with college drinking... but as soon as someone goes 2 mph over the speed limit, they get nabbed with a ticket? go fig.
A Great place to live!! 4 distinct seasons!! Not too hot ans you can always put on another jacket if it gets cold! Great schools! Great fishing!! Not to crowded!
Wisconsin is a hell of a lot better that Florida!!