2. The point at which, having taken excess amounts of speed, you no longer feel the desire to talk (as you would when more moderately amped)
3. A state of being overstimulated, excited, and/or hyperactive.
On Saturday mornings the children were wired from all the sugar and cartoons.
2. A device/person that is connected, either virtually or physically, to a larger whole.
3. A popular Technology publication.
2. The next generation of television will be wired and have access to limitless video content.
3. I just got my subscription to Wired magazine. w00t!
A Wired Waffle has the caffeine content of 2 1/2 Red Bulls.
"Man. He is fucking wired."