A lot harder to open than its glass counterpart.
Windows, which was copied, edited, then sold for billions by Bill Gates(see antichrist
), is just as good as Linux or Mac OS X, without the whole "Working" and "running" thing. To sum it up: The worst mistake of your life would be to buy it.
Person 1: " OMG, I accidently just blew up my office, killing thousands!"
Person 2: " You think you made a mistake? I BOUGHT WINDOWS!"
A definition on Urban Dictionary used by minority Apple fans to whine about Windows because there's not much else to do on a mac.
Tired of playing with the dock and dashboard widgets, the mac user opened up Internet Explorer: Mac Edition to create anti-microsoft definitions on urbandicionary.
Meanwhile, the Windows user played Half-Life 2, glad he had an OS with developers.
The fanciest version of Solitaire I've ever played.
Of course, we all love the BSOD every few minutes too. Silly Windows.
Air condtioning is like computers, as soon as you open windows it stops working.
Windows has preformed the 326 illegal operation today and will have to restar for the 327th time for no apprent reason"
1. a skank.
2. a flirtatious female who dresses provocatively and is generally thought of negatively.
"did you see freddricka flirt with ralph?"
"yeah, doesnt she have a boyfriend?"
"omgsh, yeah! what a window!"
1) A PC
based operating system
2) An opening in a house, building, or other structure to provide view and ventilation
3) A slang term for crystal meth
). Derived from the term "glass
" which is also a word used to describe crystal meth. Windows as in def. 2 are often made of glass. In some tweaker
addled mind "glass" equaled "windows" and a new meaning for the word was born. In addition the term seems appropriate as many tweakers
either work in the computer field
or enjoy computing
in their spare time (as relating to def. 1).
Yo man, could you hook me up with some windows?
1. A 32-bit Operating System with a graphical interface and 16-bit backwards compatibility for older applications. It was created by Microsoft Corporation.
2. A name that may refer to Windows NT or Operating Systems based on Windows NT such as Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Windows NT and it's variants were also developed by Microsoft Corporation. They are true 32-bit Operating Systems. They are not the same as Windows 9.x (3.1/95/98/ME).
1. Windows 3.1 is still used by some businesses today.
2. I downloaded and installed Service Pack 5 for Windows NT 4 Workstation
Plates of glass. When used in a house, it can be opened for fresh air or in case of an emergancy.
-"Please open the window Johnny, I'm sweating like a pig."