Subscribe English
look up any word, like yeet:
Noun: Pertaining to golf. It is simiilar to a Mulligan. In fact, a Willigan is any number of Redos (Mulligans) taken after your first one. They are usually taken by bad golfers at will, hince the name "Willigan"
John just took his second Willigan, but that is ok because he doesn't count them towards his score.
by oramac7891 June 28, 2009
0 0

Words related to Willigan:

mulligan redo will-igan willigian willygan