The action of taking multiple dicks up the ass at once. Only men can be wildcarded.
"Aww man i just got surprise wildcarded last night"
"My anus drew the wildcard and its bleeding now"
A person who is generally unpredictable and has no defined role in a group of friends, and their often reckless and wacky behavior can either benefit or hurt the group depending on the situation.
Mac: Guys, why aren't the breaks working?
Charlie: Because I cut the breaks! Wildcard, bitches! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWW!
1) A card that can used as any card in a game of poker.
2) A person who is surprisingly good at everything.
3) A person who doesn't have a defined set of characteristics and has a random set of talents/skills. This person is often very unpredictable.
1) If dealer calls aces as the wild card, 1,2,Ace,4,5 would be a straight.
2) Brian: hey Daniel how did your game go?
Daniel: Good I threw 40 yard pass with 10 seconds on the clock to win the game.
Brian: what you doing now?
Daniel: studying for my calculus test I don't want to loose my 4.0 gpa.
3) John: I can fix the car.
Joe: Really? I always thought you were just a smelly hippie burnout.
John: No, I don't even smoke weed and I hate hippies.
Joe: But.. your wearing a tie dye shirt and you have dreadlocks ....
1. In poker, a card which can be assigned any value the cardholder wishes.
2. An factor affecting events in an unknown or unpredictable fashion.
3. In sports, usually a playoff spot available to a team that does not finish first in their division or league.
1. In this hand, sixes are wild.
2. I know what John is going to say, but Vince is always a wildcard.
3. The Cleveland Indians are behind the Yankees, but they still have a chance at the wildcard spot.
a girl who is unpredictable but fun. The life of the parties but never easy. Everyone wants her, but she cant be held down. You never know what to expect!
She is not like all the other girls, she's different. She's a wildcard.
1. something unpredictable and outside the normal rules
2. someone or something that is pretty much picked at random ( both senses from poker)
It looks like the wild card won't help you here.
A game played by a group of friends who like drinking too much. An unlimited amount of players can take part but it is usually recommended that under 10 do. Every player has one metaphorical 'wildcard' which they can play at any time they like. They send out their wildcard by text whenever they like giving 2 hours notice with a time, a place, and a fancy dress. Every player has to stop what they're doing, cancel any committments and get to the destination for a night out. You can only use your wilcard once
'this is a wildcard. meet at 8pm, in the park, dressed as clowns with 8 cans of stella artois'
a wildcard in computer world is eg. *?
a * usually represents zero or more any characters, numbers etc, and a ? means any 1 character, number etc.
they're used to denote many files, or search for something (called glob searching)
*.exe for all exe files in some directory
*hotrod* to search for word hotrod anywhere in a doc