The collective noun of hippies, as in- a whoa of hippies
"Which whoa were you in, the one with the drum circle or the one that Timothy Leary was hanging around?"
"Err...it was the one with the dragon that kept vomiting itself inside out... I think."
"Okay so the second one then. Now lets just go over there and get your goddamn
shoes back so we can leave."
1. To express surprise (interj)
2. To express astonishment(interj)
3. To indicate a desire for one to end that of which they are speaking (interj)
4. Evolved from a song to describe something that you're not quite sure exactly how to describe (adj)
Whoa can also be spelled "woah" though there are many arguments started by bored people about which way is correct.
1. "Whoa! Don't do that, you scared me."
2. "Whoa, that roller coaster is fast."
3. "Whoa, okay, that's enough."
4. "That car is so cool, it's like, whoa."
noise you emmit when you are wasted and watching tv and anything happens.
whoa........did that guy clap and a light turned on??? crazy world.....
The greatest word ever, patented by Keanu Reeves Inc.
"I shot a guy with a flair gun"
1. A term used when one's surprised.
2. A term used as an expression of astonishment.
3. A command to stop a horse.
4. An expression from one being overpowered.
1. Whoa, that movie was petrifying.
2. Whoa, what a neat vehicle.
3. Used to stop a horse
4. Whoa man, it's ok.. I'll back off.
The extent of Keanu Reeves' vocabulary.