1. Matt: "I heard Dave knocked out Bruce last night and took his dope."
Vinnie: (paying attention to something else) "What's that?"
Matt: "I said, I heard Dave knocked out Bruce last night and took his dope."
2. (Paid-up-front-hooker removes her panties before youtube hater)
45 year old Youtube Hater
(pointing to the snooch
): What's that?
Something you say when you are embarrassed about something or trying to change the subject.
Adam: "So Dwain I heard you blew that guy last night."
Dwain: "What's that?"
Another way of saying "what?" or "pardon me"
Synonyms: what, pardon me, say that again, I beg your pardon, I'm sorry?
Person 1- (Says something unintelligible)
Person 2 - What's that?"
Person 1 - I said we should head back now.
Person 2- Oh, alright then
1. Usually used to get an understanding of what someone is seeing. In most cases, the object in question is a face or an animal.
2. What people say when they just can't quite figure out what the hell their looking at.
Jesse: What's that?
Andy: My face.
as in, "what did you say?". sounds tough. Travis Bickle says it in Taxi Driver
Bob: Hey, Charlie.... you're a fucking douche bag
Charlie: What's that?
1. Overhang above fat above vagina
2. A question asked by a gay man who has never seen a vagina
Your what's that is hanging out.