(Adjective) A word which is commonly used to describe just how unconventional, or unorthodox one's actions are. Usually used to describe a person when he or she acts in a way that is reprehensible.
(Verb) commonly used as "whacking" with no related sexual pun.
1) Dating someone in your family tree (more commonly dating within an ex's family tree)
2) Hitting $250,000 on a scratch off
3) Not knowing how to take naps
4) Having an unusual obsession with exploitation
5) Knowing how to solve a Rubik's cube
6) Arriving to a slumber party 2 hours and 44 minutes late.
Also see: Weird, Unusual
Honduran: "Hey wait isn't that guy your ex-boyfriend's cousin? And you're trying to get with him?... Isn't that kinda.."
Boss: "Yeah what the f*ck are you thinking hood? That's like a superhero-whack."
Honduran: "Go take a nap Boss."
Mr. G: "Well, I just hit big on a scratch off, does anyone want wings?"
Girl: "Hey what'd I miss? Sorry I'm late I was doing arbitrary things that give me no excuse to be late."
1. adjective; appalling in nature, unconventional.
2. verb; to strike one with the hand or fist.
3. verb; to assassinate.
1. yo, that's whack.
2. if your mother heard that she'd whack you upside the head.
3. you want we should whack a dog?
Your mom flushed your stash? that's whack!
1. Street slang, meaning "bad".
2. To assassinate another "mo-fo".
1. "Man, that's whack!"
2. Tony the legitimate Sicilian businessman got whacked.
3. Hairy Canadian band.
the sound that a whip makes.
"Get back to work!"
mush mush *Whack* mush *Whack*
an event, action, or thing which makes no sense or is contrary to a logical course of action; something entirely disagreable or undesirable; A non-sequitor;
v:1) often associated with Italian mafia stereotypes from television, synonymous with assassinate. 2) To strike. 3) sometimes used as slang for masturbation
n:1) A phrase in text often surrounded in an explosion star used occasionally to display a superhero striking a villian in a comic book or cartoon. 2) A strike or attempt at something.
adj: An idea or concept that is outrageous or crazy.
v1) "I could whack my own mother!" - Mobster, the 'Simpsons'
v2) The brother whacked his younger sibling with the stick.
v3) I'm going to go whacking when I get home.
n1) "Whack, pow!" - Batman
n2) Sure, I'll give it a whack.
adj) "Man, that is so WHACK!" - Robert Beron, 'Everybody loves Ray'
As used by The Token Black Guy in films, in order to illustrate that he is, indeed, The Token Black Guy
"I'm The Token Black Guy. Das Whack!"