The USMA(United States Military Academy)
An institution that takes average high school kids and turns them into soldiers and leaders of men.
West Point has produced multiple Presidents and leaders of the free world.
|West Point images|
1)The United States Military Academy at West Point.
2)Social and sexual deprivation for four years.
3) Institution claiming to develop leaders of character but really creating egotistical drones.
4) An elite institution of higher learning that treats cadets like kindergardeners.
I don't want a social life and I want to be told what time to go to bed; I want to go to West Point.
1) South Hudson Institute of Technology (S.H.I.T.) Place of extreme amounts of work in engeneering and math/science classes no matter the major or field of study.
2) Anywhere the color gray dominates the landscape, college is conducted like highschool, and there are always three or more people judging your every action.
3) (little used) The point on the western shore of the Hudson River where the river makes an "S" curve and a revolutionary fort turned military school now stands. Leadership school where the cream of the crop of 17-23 year olds go to learn absolutely nothing about leadership and graduate thinking that they know everything.
Hell, a punch in the face, a kick to the balls, a train wreck, exploding fecal matter.
a.k.a. S.H.I.T. - South Hudson Institute of Technology
a "college" where 22 year old college seniors have to be back before 11:30 on a schoolnight, no alcohol allowed in yer room, and a guy and girl can't share the same piece of furniture
"why did you choose to go there again?
The military academy for the United States Army. Exceptionally difficult to get into, requiring both physical and mental excellence, recommendations from teachers and your congressman, ability to learn and execute anything ordered.
Everyone wishes they could get into the school, but very few would actually be able to thrive and survive it's atmosphere.
They have very strict guidelines that must be adhered to because of training, discipline, and priority. Engineering, mathematics, science, military science, and military history are just some of the mandatory classes, included with mandatory physical classes such as boxing.
Guy 1- Why the hell would you want to go to West Point, that place is for tools.
Cadet- Because I feel the duty to my country to lead soldier that will be protecting your sorry-ass as it sits on the couch in your mother's basement.
Chris (Marine)- Good luck, Kyle! See you on the battlefield.
Kyle (Cadet)- See yah, Chris!