1. City in southeastern Wisconsin named STALLIS for the Allis-Chalmers Company, the company that once dominated the landscape.
2. 10th largest city in Wisconsin, with a population of 63,712.
3. Home of the annual State Fair, a gathering of all the hicks from up north.
4. Suburb of Milwaukee, where porch monkeys are more common than the single-wide trailers they live in.
5. City where there are more single-wide trailers than houses with actual foundations.
6. City where the main attraction is "Highway".
i.e. "Let's go cruise Highway and show those punk asses with V-Tecs who's really boss."
A city also referred to as "dirty stallis", "the dirty dirty", "westallica", "white allis", the "dirty S", and "Dstall".
Composed of a dead industrial center, the cities economy now runs on strip malls and fast food.
The most common employment is 1)fast food worker 2) hopeful firefighter/cop 3) mechanic. This leads to chronic
drinking, depression, and eventually cruising or just hanging out by the rail road tracks.
Man I seen guy waiting outside a liquor store at 8:55am with a pony tail and porn stache on a Tuesday, only in West Allis.
The first poster Joe is a moron. He must not live here, or even visit. The vast majority of housing in West Allis is either older single family homes or duplexes. I can only think of 2 trailer parks in West Allis, a city of 60,000. And I don't get the comment about porch monkeys. Schools are good and police are pretty good. Crime isn't too bad, and it is almost all committed by the chimps coming in from the nearby city of Milwaukee. But they don't live in West Allis. Not perfect, but not a bad city.
Right in the middle of everything in Milwaukee county.
Example... I don't know... West Allis is much better than city of Milwaukee
The cops caught me speeding in West Allis.