2. 10th largest city in Wisconsin, with a population of 63,712.
3. Home of the annual State Fair, a gathering of all the hicks from up north.
4. Suburb of Milwaukee, where porch monkeys are more common than the single-wide trailers they live in.
5. City where there are more single-wide trailers than houses with actual foundations.
6. City where the main attraction is "Highway".
Composed of a dead industrial center, the cities economy now runs on strip malls and fast food.
The most common employment is 1)fast food worker 2) hopeful firefighter/cop 3) mechanic. This leads to chronic
drinking, depression, and eventually cruising or just hanging out by the rail road tracks.
Right in the middle of everything in Milwaukee county.