A Wendy House in which effeminate little boys hold tea parties.
"Dude, I gotta butch up my son. I built him a little fort in the back yard - but he put up curtains and now it's a Bendy House."
to make playgroup-friendly
The wendy house claims that its teaching is based on the Montessori method but actually it is yet to wendify itself.
syn. "prom", "the prom"
1. Unusual American custom in which otherwise Puritanical just-say-no parents support, tolerate, approve of or feign ignorance and/or disapproval of teenage public drunkedness, destruction of hotel property and lewd behavior.
2. Akin to primitive tribal rituals, where young females are made to look as desirable as possible by hopeful parents, then turned over to spear-equipped young males.
3. The lame, parent-and-teacher-sponsored event preceeding a night of Animal-House-level debauchery at the town's Holiday Inn.
4. Liberally-applicable euphemism for losing one's virginity, out-drinking a sailor on shore leave, participating in one's first gang-bang or date rape, milking the football team's gnads dry, etc.
5. prevarication of ascension to manhood, by one's claiming to do any of the many aforedescribed acts in 4., oft used by the less worthy of the young males who by some force majeure managed to attend or coincidentally be at the same location as the event and/or activity.
1. (on being told his son fucked the stoned cheerleader from behind so hard that the balcony railing collapsed and they both landed in the pool) "C'mon officer, it's just prom night."
2. "Oh my gawd, owr dawter looked so stunning for the prom!"
3. "Dude, after prom, Wendy's playing the woodwind section... know what Im' sayin'?"
4. "So, did you have a good prom?"
5. "Dude, the prom was AWESOME!"
A homosexual cyborg sent back from the future, to rape little boys, and lead them into his wendy house.
The Timinator says 'I'll be on your back'.
Instant Messenger speak for "just kidding". Also interpreted as "nevermind", "it doesn't matter", "whatever", or as an expression of modesty.
Person 1: OMG YOU RULE!!
Person 2: :-?
Person 1: LOOK SOMEONE BURNED YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Person 2: OMG!!! :((:((:((
Person 1: HAHA :-?
Person 2: YOU ARE A MEAN BASTARD.
Retard, length sucking birthday party wendy house crashing gangbanger of 3 year olds
Crev...Fuck off, fuck off!
Top 30 reasons You know you're from Oakville when...more...
1. You have drunken stories about drinking in a park
2. You think it should be called Jokeville, or Tokeville or Cokeville
3. You will hang out til 4am at any place that is open 24 hours: Subway, Coffee Time, Tim Horton's, 7-11, or if nothing's open, pretty much anywhere in Bronte
3. Almost all of your friends, at one point or another, have worked at McDonalds, Wendy's or Tim Horton's
4. You can find people you went to school with at Sharkeys every Friday, or Big Bucks every Tuesday
5. You have to pass at least six Tim Horton's just to get to school
6. You never knew Oakville had a city hall
7. You constantly get stuck behind old people going 40 km down Lakeshore
8. You've met Donovan Bailey multiple times and you think he's a dickhead
9. You think there IS a difference between people depending on
whether they're from Glen Abbey, Iroquois, South East Oakville or Bronte
10. No matter how much it sucked, every summer you'd go to the Waterfront Festival
11. You ever had your photograph in the Oakville Beaver
12. You remember seeing cheap movies at Encore Cinema off Kerr or the Playhouse on Lakeshore
13. You remember when Trafalgar Village Mall actually had stores in it
14. You remember when hanging out at Oakville Place was cool
15. You have an image for every high school: QE Park - not so bright kids; Blakelock - dirty, dirty Blakelock; Appleby - snob central;...