1. It must be administered by a neutral party.
2. The two draftees flip a coin to decide who gets to pick first.
3. The first person selects a nug and the second person selects what they believe most equal to that nug size. If no nug is the same size, they may select two or more nugs if they are deemed equal in size by the moderator.
4. The players take turns picking the first nug each round.
5. When the pile dwindles to just 4 or 5 nugs, the remaining weed must be split evenly as a collective to guarentee fair play. Rocks paper scissors then decides who gets to pick first from the final split.
6. Ideally, once the piles have been distributed, another third party, absent during the draft, will come to judge whether or not the piles are evenly distributed.