Originally, a "special man" named Richard who couldn't pronounce his name correctly.
Can be used to describe any rere
, or mongoloid
"What's your name?"
Wee woo is the sound a siren makes. It is used in jest, to make fun of police cars, fire engines, ambulances, anything with a siren, really. Popularized by short films.
Jay: Haha, the principal's about to bust those two stoners!
Andy: wee woo, wee woo, wee woo!
The word weewoo means a stupid or a dumb person.
That person is a complete weewoo.
Said by Patrick in the Spongebob episode "Hall monitor" Wee woo expresses great emotion, in Patrick's case it is fear. It is also the sound that police officers make when they do not have sirens. Or like Patrick are scared and say it to remind themselves that they are tough police officers :D
Cop: I have no gun, Wee Woo
Villian: Oh shit u b a cop.. Wee woooo
The sound that sirens make.
Innocent bystander: A siren! That must mean there has been a fire.
Police car: WEEWOOWEEWOO
Criminal: A siren! I'd better run!
or an emergency.
He broke his arm, and then the wee woo came.
1. The emotion you feel when you are stuck in a awkward position and you have nothing else to do.
2. The sound you make when you know you are gonna get pwned.
1. When Jim Kevin is living life with a "ahem ahem".
2. When Spongebob is stuck in a mailbox and Patrick is his siren.
3. Chuck Norris' foot is heading to your face, WeeWoo!!!
wee woo is like greeting someone like hello
"wee woo wut are you up to?"