“Watson”; to break watt-sun
–verb (used with object)
1. to smash, break, or split into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: "He watsoned his computer."
2. to foolishly destroy or break computer software or hardware as to making the equipment completely useless forever.
3. to make into utter rubbish: "Al just completed full-watsoned that guy's laptop."
4. to partially break: "The computer was only half-watsoned. It might be repairable."
5. to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to a policy, a law, or common sense: "She watsoned her promise."
6. to destroy or interrupt the regularity, uniformity, continuity, or arrangement of: "Jeff just pulled a full watson."
7. to penetrate anally with the intention of causing irreparable harm: "I just watsoned his ass, and enjoyed it."
–verb (used without object)
8. to become inoperative or to malfunction, as through wear or damage: "The computer system watsoned this afternoon."
9. to shatter, burst, or become broken; separate into parts or fragments, esp. suddenly and violently: "The computer watsoned in his lap."
10. to become suddenly discontinuous or interrupted; burst abruptly: "He pushed too hard and his anus watsoned."
11. to completely ruin one's life: "I watsonned my life."
12. an act or instance of breaking software or hardware; fracture; destroy; obliterate: "The software was just watsoned."
13. an opening made by breaking; gap: "The watson in the monitor screen has not been repaired."
"I'm having a really good day, I sure hope it doesn't get watson'd this afternoon."
"Dan only half-watsoned his Blackberry."
"Jeff pulled a full watson."
When you are about to cum
you cover the end of your penis
with your thumb to hold back your load
so that when you decide to release it, it shoots out with additional force.
Person A: "Dude, that chick says your money shot
knocked her on her ass."
Person B: "Ya man, I gave her the Watson."
street term for the drug hydrocodone (Vicodin, Lortab, Norco) and other painkillers. named after the hydrocodone manufacturer Watson Pharmaceuticals.
I popped three watsons today at school
something that is completely bullshit and has no truth to it and is usually used to keep out of trouble.
"do you have my phone" "no" (when the person does infact have your phone) that right there is a watson.
Although this man has a very bad name, he is ridiculously hot. Any girl in the right mind should hook up with him. He is the definition of eye candy.
Girl 1: "You know Watson right?"
Girl 2: "Yeah, of course. Do you think I should hook up
with him at the dance?"
Girl 1: "YES! Of course! No girl should say no to a Watson"
Watson is a scottish last name. It means "son of watt" it also means the "Ruler of Army" From the elements wald, meaning rule, and heri, meaning army.
so that means any boy and GIRL especially GIRLS with the last name of WATSON is great hot beautiful prossibly rich, smart and sexxyyyy babyyy
boys are equally hot too
Look at Emma Watson
shes the face of Burberry and shes going too harvard perfect epitome of hot beautiful rich smart and sexy
i could be related to her hmmmm...
Usually associated with Sherlock Holmes. Anyone with the name Watson, is very family oriented and will most likely kick your ass if you mess with them.
person 1-"Dude, did you see that guy get knocked the fuck out?"
person 2-"Awesome. He got Watsoned!"