2) A weird person who doesn't use an umbrella when there's clearly water falling out of the sky.
3) Someone who pronounces Oregon the WRONG way.
4) A person who thinks the world is coming to an end when it starts snowing.
5) A person who is technologically underdeveloped.
2) "He got pneumonia from being in too much rain and died."
"Why wasn't he using an umbrella?"
"I don't know. He must be a Washingtonian."
3) WRONG way = Or-ee-gun
RIGHT way = Oh-ree-gahn
4) Me: "It's snowing!!!" *dances with joy*
Washingtonian: "Omg the world's coming to an end!!!! Everyone run for your lives!!!!"
5) "He died of heatstroke because he didn't have an air conditioner in his apartment."
"What kind of idiot doesn't have an air conditioner in their apartment when it's 115 outside?"
"I don't know; he must have been a Washingtonian. I hear they don't believe in air conditioning.