To bring down or make unavailable a website by routing heavy traffic to the site via a link or reference on your site. Specifically in the case of the www.penny-arcade.com website: to post a link on Penny Arcade to a site with insufficient capacity to handle the traffic coming from Penny Arcade fans.
1. can be used in replacement of fucked; screwed
2. to explain that something wrecked you
3. can be used to describe a destructive action usually resulting from anger
Smoove E: "sorry to hear that but you suck at public speaking you are definitely wanged"
2. "that test wanged me hard"
3. Chase: "Will you please shut up and be quiet or else I am going to wang you"
This term entered the Australian lexicon in recent times. It is becoming used more and more in workplaces around the country.
Person 2: What?!..cant believe he got wanged.
Person 1: Wanged????
Person 2: **explains meaning of wanged to person 1**
Person 1: haha, good one..here have a lolly.