Subscribe English
look up any word, like yeet:
a fringe that parts down the middle, seen on many footballers wives/girlfirends. Usually flicks outwards in a farrah fawcett 70's style.
I need a wag fringe in my life to bag me a footballer.
by wagfringe August 17, 2011
5 0