b)Wadsworth constant applies.
"the true meaning of a video, conversation, or comment approaches importance after approximately 30% of it has been skipped over."
The constant itself is indicated by the lower case Greek letter Xi (ξ).
"One can skip the first thirty percent of most videos while still maintaining the integrity of the content."
Redditor- Duh, everyone knows that! Use the Wadsworth Constant!
Some Dumbass- The what?
This is originally intended for videos, in particular YouTube videos, but the principle should work with many different types of content.
This is simply thought as "skipping the intro".
st 30% of content is either irrelevant or not important. The remaining 70% should be perfectly able to provide with as much information as 100%.
If you were looking for a definition for the Wadsworth Constant, this sentence would have been enough for you to understand.