look up any word, like blumpkin:
Constantly using a Wacom pad on your computer. Consists of the pad, the mouse, and also the pen tool. Writing, drawing, and simply using the mouse are also referenced to as Wacoming.
"How long have you been Wacoming?"
by The Revolution-Maker June 11, 2009
4 1