A town in centeral Texas were the Branch Dividian
thing did not happen!! It was 24 miles out of town in Falls County.
It is also the home of Doctor Pepper, the greatest college ever Baylor University and a city filled with history that nobody outside of the state of Texas cares about (idiots).
Jesse: Yeah, that Branch Dividian thing in Waco was pretty scary.
Andrew: It wasn't in Waco, crack head!
Jenny: Yeah, it was in Falls. Even I know that.
1) A city in Central Texas between the Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex and Austin.
2) The birthplace of Dr. Pepper
3) Location of Baylor University
We went to Waco and ate at Buzzard Billy's.
1. A city in central texas
with around 150,000 ppl
2. Home of Baylor University
and Texas Stat Technical College
(and McClennan Community College
but the only point in going there is for their amazing Vocal program)
3. Probably one of the most proud-of-it's-culture town's it's size
4. Has more GREAT hole in the wall restaurants and churches than any other town its size
5. Where Dr.Pepper
6. Most infamous for the Branch Dividian cult thing, which happened nearby Waco, but close enough. (about 10 minutes away, o it was not in falls county, I live here, I've been there)
7. #1 for STD's and teen pregnancy in the state
8. #5 worst place to raise a kid in the country, though it's suburbs are in the top 100.
9. Has an amazing homeless rate
10. Has a whole bunch of random high schools, (well it and its suburbs) only 3 are 5/4 A
, University High
, China Spring
, Stars, Harmony Science Academy
Any taco that is part of a $1 taco special that falls on a Wednesday.
Person 1: I love tacos
Person 2: Yeah, but wacos are better.
Person 1: You're right, you can't beat Wednesday tacos for a buck.
1. An infamous town in Texas where one of the biggest domestic fuckups of recent American history (the other maybe being the Columbine shooting) took place. In somewhat short form, cultists armed with shotguns and various gunshack-bought weaponry had barricaded themselves with hostages in a house, a bunch of SWAT, ATF and FBI agents got frantic with their automatic rifles and were killed while trying to free the innocents inside, a tank broke down while stuck halfway into the house, a few hours later and over a couple CS tear gas canisters shot in small spaces with no ventilation, the house burns down with everyone (the crazies, innocents, a few more agents pinned down) in it under the eyes of outside viewers, cops and soldiers; WTF happened?!
Waco, Texas is, on the contrary, a very peaceful and comfortable town...a perfect place for a serial killer to make an appearance.