2. What girls say in texts to something rediculous (My bad, TXTs. Ok?).
3. What people say when they see their friend addicted to Justin Beiber.
4. One of the most over used acronyms so far.
5. What little kids playing Halo/CoD scream.
6. My dick is going to explode.
(Player 1 gets shot by pistol.)
(Player 1:) WTF? I don't even...
(Player 2:) You must be a virgin, or new to Call of Duty.
Professor Snape saying...
A google search for "WTF" reveals this.
Bad News Bears wheelchair kid - WTF?
WTF, holds many competitions throughout the world.
Capitalization doesn't really matter.
This term can also be likened to 'What the shit?' which is more comical and has a tantamount meaning.
2. World Tae Kwon Do Federation
Guy #2: Uhh... what do you do in a "What the Fuck" tournament?
The abbreviation of, most commonly, 'what the fuck', though sometimes also 'who/why/when/where the fuck'. When used with an exclamation point instead of a question mark, it becomes an exclamation of amazement, confusion, disbelief, ect.
Both forms are often accentuated with 'mate' or preceded by 'dude'.
It is commonly used in internet chatrooms where swearing is censored.
The 'W' can be used as what, where, who or when, following by the 'TF' which is always 'the fuck'
WTF is usually used with dude or mate
Example 2: Dude, WTF!
Example 3: WTF did that?
Example 3 uses 'who' instead of 'what'