what lil john says. along with OKAYY!! and YYEEEAAHHH!!!!
interviewer: so, they say you are a very skilled, intellegent vocal arist.
lil john: WHAATT!!!
interviewer: yo, homie, dey be sayin dat u be a pimp ass rappa.
lil john: YYYEAHHH!!!
interviewer: okay, we are done for today. good-bye little john.
lil john: OOKAAYY!! motha fucka die bitch dont eva call me little john
*gun shot goes off*
Why in the Hell Are you Talking?
W.H.A.T.?. When were you allowed to speak?
a phrase used when
1. you're honestly confused
2. you like to make people feel stupid
3. a rather rude way to tell someone to leave you the fuck alone.
4. you're freaking out. in the inside of course.
1. them: hey i just curb stomped that ice cream sasquatch mothafucka to the ground! take that you pencil shaped fish!
2. them: hey dude remember last night? awh that was so damn crazy when you're mom took her pants off!
3. them: hey
them: what's up?
them: you there?
them: i know you wanna hook up you like always talk to me!!
4. them: hey..so my fish just died..i know you guys were pretty tight and all and you might take this pretty hard..i'm really sorry dude. tre is thinking of you in the big ocean in the sky. promise.
One of the several hidden hats in the english language. The w-hat has counter-parts which include the t-hat, and the c-hat to name a few. Not to be confused with the prodigal dunce hat. Causes confusion and chaotic cognitive dissonance in medicated and/or crazy people.
A word you say when you know you are so full of a certain feeling or trait it but refuse to admit it anyways.
Jack : your so full of "it"
Jill : what? whhhhaatttttttt? gives -.- face
Refrain from saying the word WHAT. If you do say it, anyone can obnoxiously scream out the word DICK! It can only be said when the word WHAT is used at the end of a sentence or when the word WHAT is the only word said. If the word DICK! is used out of context, that person is eligible for a slap across the back of the neck. To avoid a slap, one must say ANONYMOUS before another says NECK.
Person 1-Yo, you heard that new shit?
Person 1-Fuck!!!! you got me (slap)
used as a follow up to any statment which may be perceived as odd by others. commonly used by weirdos to express themselves without others judging them. the use of the word what? shows that they themselves do not know what they are 'on' thus the statement is somewhat justified.
how are you, you little munchbunch? what?
....or envelopes and cheese! what?