The polite way of saying you want to get drunk. It is said that being drunk brings out the real you, therefore you are acting vintage
"Yo, u finna get vintage tonight?"
"Hell yea, lets watch finding bigfoot while we are vintage too, that show is the best"
Vintage is also a type of clothing or a way to dress. Vintage clothing can be found in charity shops, or big high street brands like tatty devine, urbanoutfitters or beyond vintage. Lots of vintage things can also be found in camden
or camden market
Vintage clothing is all about being different. In London it is very fashionable and so is it on the english catwalks. Try Elle Girl magazine for good vintage items
In the late 1900's and early 2000's, vintage has become an adjective used as a powerful marketing tool to increase the implied value of an item and increase its profitability when sold.
Whereas a few years ago a late 60's Fender Jazz Bass would have been relatively inexpensive ($200 - $500) because it was old, now a "vintage" late 60's Fender Jazz Bass can command prices in excess of $2000 easily when sold.
1. Too old to be considered modern, but not old enough to be considered antique. Often used to describe items for sale online such as ebay auctions or craigslist posts though may also be found in printed listings such as classified ads. Can also be a euphemism for "heavily used" items.
2. Retro, recently out of style with potential to make a comeback
In these days of high definition video, VHS is often characterized as vintage and will one day be antique.
1. Wine production year: The year in which the grapes used in making a specific wine were harvested.
2. Wine from particular year: Wine made from a particular harvest of grapes.
3. Grape harvesting: The harvesting of grapes for wine.
4. Wine: A wine, especially an excellent one.
5. Period: The period of time when something appeared or began, or when somebody was born or flourished.
6. Group sharing characteristics: A group of people or things that are similar or belong to the same period of time.
1. Good for wine: Produced from or characterized by a good harvest of grapes for wine-making, so that the wine does not have to be improved by blending with wine from another harvest.
2. Of best: Representing what is best or most characteristic of somebody or something.
3. Classic: Recognized as being of high quality and lasting appeal.
4. Out of date: No longer fashionable or modern.
1. A vintage year.
2. A vintage performance.
3. A series of vintage comedies.
(Adj.) An excuse to jack up the prices of old crap by 500%.
Sierra: (holding plain baby blue dress that has a collar) I just got this new vintage dress from Urban Outfitters!
Sensible person: How much??
Sierra: Only $120!
Sensible person: *face palm*
a common auto corrected word on android phones for the word "cunt"
Person A: Dude you're being such a vintage right now.
Person B: A vintage?
Person A: Fuck. It's supposed to be cunt. Damn you auto-correct
(adj.). Something distinctly characteristic of a certain person.
Person A: Did you hear Mike got drunk last night and had sex with some ugly chick?
Person B: Oh, man, that is vintage Mike.