"That man gives off bad vibes"
Negative Vibe Examples:
*Hesitating to answer a question
*Changing subject when you interrogate them
Positive Vibe Examples;
*Making a facial expression that looks like there saying "Well then youll have to find out for yourself >;D" (this may lead to vigorous sex)
*Seeming very interested in what your talking about
*That touchy feely flirting shit
2. (adj.) Relaxed, intimate and/or prefacing intercourse or sexual activity.
Related terms anti-vibe, vybe.
'I had a real vibe with her by the bar, now she's gonna eat my banana'.
2. way to explain something that makes you feel good.
3. condolences, way to express sorrow for someone when something bad has happened to them.
2. This song's got a good vibe to it.
3. Sorry your cat died, vibes dude.
2. It has a commercial vibe.
3. The place had a nice vibe to it. It gave me a nostalgic vibe.
4. A stranger who gave off bad vibes. He just doesn't know how to pick up vibes.
In some cases, extreme vibing will substitute vision with delicious colours and replace motor cells with ecstatic feelings.