a piece of shit radio station played throughout business's and companies Australia wide.
Sheila "oi Shaza what's that fucking bullshit playing"?
Shaza "oh that's the Vibe cunting you slag, its playing a mash of Anthony Callea and Shannon Knoll"
Sheila "oh it makes me want to absolutely kill myself ya mole"
(you can hear the sound of a single chair drop to the floor and can almost feel the nylon on Sheila's neck as Shaza kicks the chair from underneath her)
(Noun)A distinctive emotional atmosphere; sensed intuitively.
"It gave me a nostalgic vibe".
"That man gives off bad vibes"
feelings, atmosphere (from vibrations)
I get great vibes from that song.
To send someone an emotion using facial expressions, body movements, or other things not using words.
Dude, Jules totally vibed me. She wants my dick, in and around her mouth!
Negative Vibe Examples:
*Hesitating to answer a question
*Changing subject when you interrogate them
Positive Vibe Examples;
*Making a facial expression that looks like there saying "Well then youll have to find out for yourself >;D" (this may lead to vigorous sex)
*Seeming very interested in what your talking about
*That touchy feely flirting shit
1. (n.) A pleasing ambience.
2. (adj.) Relaxed, intimate and/or prefacing intercourse or sexual activity.
Related terms anti-vibe
'Man this place has such a vibe'.
'I had a real vibe with her by the bar, now she's gonna eat my banana'.
1. feelings, atmosphere (good or bad vibrations).
2. way to explain something that makes you feel good.
3. condolences, way to express sorrow for someone when something bad has happened to them.
1. I've got some good vibes from this place.
2. This song's got a good vibe to it.
3. Sorry your cat died, vibes dude.
noun 1. rhythm 2. any musical aspect or quality indicative of a genre 3. mood or atmosphere; feeling; aura 4. (plural) signals or messages sent out to someone
1. Jamaican vibes.
2. It has a commercial vibe.
3. The place had a nice vibe to it. It gave me a nostalgic vibe.
4. A stranger who gave off bad vibes. He just doesn't know how to pick up vibes.
Most use as an adj. or noun. but in the common music industry to "vibe" is to feel the music and have insight to it. This normally involves swaying of body and head, or bobbing and ferocious nodding of 'noggin.
In some cases, extreme vibing will substitute vision with delicious colours and replace motor cells with ecstatic feelings.
Imma pop in this record and just vibe to it.