2. Valentine's Day, is a day that a lonely person may be able to make a contact with another human being... who may (or may not) also be lonely. In any case it is a day of opportunity.
3. Unfortunately, Valentine's Day is also a day when sad, lonely, and perhaps angry souls can express those feeling... thereby telling the world just how they feel about their loveless state rather than take the positive approach of seeking out the compassion they desire.
4. Like Christmas, and Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day is a day that may make a lonely person realize just how deprived they feel, and that increases the anger and frustration, if the person gives in to the remorse rather than seeking friendship by joining religious, civic, political, or fraternal organizations where they are apt to find people who are like themselves.
2. "It takes a friend to have a friend," To feel better about Valentines Day, one might seek to have more friends by seeking out friendly people by becoming active in an organization of their choice. Below is a short list. Find something that interest you and you'll find a friend who has similar interest. if you stay at home alone... well, you'll be alone):
3. Lonely people who don't like Valentine's Day need to try harder than the “Good-looking” or Popular People do… to gain friends; some people just seem to attract others to them like a magnet. But let me caution you not to “Try Too Hard.” Overwhelming others drives them away. Be honest, people tend to like honesty, but not bluntness. So be yourself… all the others are taken… so be the best you, you can be.. Keep in mind that being a better you in normally possible and is almost always possible for an unpopular person, or a person who doesn’t feel loved. Don’t fain being better than you are, become better than you were. Be smart, not a smarty. Be positive. Your happiness is worth the effort.
2)a corporate conspiracy conceived by candy makers, rose growers, lingerie stores, and jewellers to get people to spend money on junk.
2. Some damn Hallmark holiday that was designed to make men, no matter what their situation (dating, married, single, playa, whatever) miserable.
2. Single men are depressed, dating men are stressed, and married men are teetering on the brink of suicide. Yup, its Valentine's Day.