The 22nd letter of the alphabet.
"Okay class," said Miss Nogard. "Who can tell me the 22nd letter of the alphabet?"
"V," thought Rondi.
"V," thought Benjamin.
"W," thought Ron.
"V," thought Joy.
Miss Nogard called on Ron.
"W," said Ron.
"No, I'm sorry," said Miss Nogard. "The answer was V."
"She should have called on me!" thought Rondi.
"Ron's stupid," thought Joy.
"What an idiot!" thought Benjamin.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
1. 22nd letter of the alphabet.more...
2. Biochemical symbol for valine.
3. Chemical symbol for vanadium.
4. Roman numeral rendered in Arabic numerals as 5.
5. Cool 1983 TV miniseries about an invasion of the Earth by aliens who are not as friendly as they at first appear.
6. Symbol of victory, used by the French resistance in the Second World War.
7. Main character in V for Vendetta, a graphic novel by Alan Moore, who dresses in a stylised Guy Fawkes costume and sets about tearing down the totalitarian government of Britain.
8. The same character as played by Hugo Weaving in the movie
the area right above the crotch so when you wear low pants you can see two lines just below the stomache, slanting inward. You can see it on both men and woman but it's definately more common with men.
Pull up your pants man you can see your V!
In new york its slang for a car
"I just got in the V ima be there soon"
the character in v for vendetta, a ninja type warrior who is fighting to defend freedom of speech
"v had to be the best character in that movie" said guy #1
"yeah he was 0wning those n00bs" said guy #2