Also it is important for the native English speaking people do understand what is the hell they are talking about!
Father-"That's it, I'm installing netnanny."
1) The informative, deceptively neutral definition that tells you what you wanted to know.
2) The extremely biased definition that hints at a possibly psychotic author.
3) The entry that only points you to the definition of an obscenity as reference, in an attempt to be clever.
4) The definition that only makes sense to the author's friends.
5) The entry that details some weird sexual act, which probably has nothing to do with the word it's defining.
Def 1: The 43rd president of the United States, was inaugurated on January 20, 2001, went on to blah blah blah...
Def 2: The worst fucking leader in the history of mankind, has the intelligence of the pretzel he choked on that one time.
Def 3: See "Asswipe," "Chimpanzee," "Dickhead"
Def 4: What Mike sounded like that one time at Six Flags! You know what I'm talking about, dude!
Def 5: When your girlfriend accidentally bites off your cock and chokes to death on it.
A practically unmoderated, unsupervised word database, whose users can add their definitions of words they have used, or have made up without fear of identification.
Of course, thanks to human nature, no one uses it that way. Surprisingly, people are upset about this, despite its inevitability.
Which once again illustrates human nature.