look up any word, like wyd:
A term commonly used in american soccer to describe the top left or top right portion of the goal. It is the shape of a corner so it is a 90 degree angle, hence the name upper 90.
Dude he just hit that into the upper 90.
by Mark Puhduka June 28, 2009