Top Definition
To correct/edit words that were previously misspelled.
"The pompous Dentist corrected his comment (following complete humiliaion on a public forum) and unmisspelled words he had previously misspelled"
by Allen Montgomery July 26, 2013
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.