Where are you going for college?
University of Dayton.
Dude....YOU'RE GONNA PARTY!!!
Xavier University's basketball team frequently uses Dayton as its whipping boy in basketball, as Dayton's basketball team has not beat Xavier's basketball team in Cincinnati since 1981.
"That f***ing coach Archie Miller sucks! We should fire that pissant just like we fired Gregory, Donoher, and all the rest of those bastards!" - UD Alumni upon hearing Dayton has made the NIT -- again!
"So, Dayton lost to Xavier in Cincinnati again? I thought the term rivalry implied that one team can beat the other team once every five presidents or so." -- Average Xavier fan
"Where the f*** is the University of Dayton?" - Average college basketball fan in the United States
2) The only division 1 school within a 100 mile radius of Cincinnati to not make a post-season tournament in 2007.
3) A small Dayton school with a sewer as a stadium
4) An inferior version of Wright State
5) A school content with losing
6) A school who's mascot is a blind Frenchman
7) A bastion of mental and physical deficiency.
8) A small junior college in Dayton, Ohio.
9) A school that will be better, next year.
The University of Dayton, when your best still isn't good enough.
The University of Dayton, where next year is always better.