Unfortunately, most of the world (including many Americans) does not realize that, though we throw the word "democracy" around quite a bit, the US is a Republic, modeled after Rome. If you can’t tell the difference, look it up.
1. We are not all stupid, nor are we ignorant or intolerant.
2. Yes, we have had bad leaders. So has every other nation on Earth. Unfortunately, the US is under a bigger spotlight politically than most of the world, and our mistakes seem bigger. Get over it.
3. America is as full of patriots as it is dissenters, and that is one of the things that make the country great. The ability to speak freely and without reason to fear the government is more than many nations can boast.
4. Yes, we speak a mockery of the English language. Don't fault us on how we speak, because every language came from another.
5. No, we don't hate Canada. As a matter of fact, Canada and the United States of America would be bestest friends if they were individual people.
6. We have the longest standing Constitution of any nation today, and we are proud that we have maintained a strong relation to our roots.
7. We are not all arrogant, racist, ignorant bastards, so please, stop using the Internet to call us so. Also, really, how many people who comment on our ignorance have met an American from the majority of the population? (No, COPS is not an accurate representation of the majority, and I suggest you stop watching the program, it rots your brain)
Yes, we do have a lot of problems(like our economy), but nothing is completely perfect. This goes for countries, as well as people. People that hate on America seem to exploit the imperfections, which is easy to do. It would help to do research and find out if the negatives in our community that are so often exploited truly outweigh the positives, like everyone thinks.
Average citizen of the United States of America: Most of us are actually fit to some extent, fairly educated, and pursue useful careers! Also, we acknowledge the great history of Europe, and their involvement with us over the past 240 years!
In conclusion, wouldn't it be great if the government of America collapsed and they could stop being such a hindrance to peace and happiness.
"god no, do you want to get shot?"
Person 2: ...
Person 3: He doesn't know his green card status yet.