Top Definition
a guy in a porno who comes in from off-set to ejaculate on the girl at the end of the scene; the face is usually not shown to make the audience believe this is the same man's penis as in the rest of the scene
Matt just got a job as a union glazer because he can get off very easily and his loads are huge
by janseph November 29, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.