A cult started in Maryland by two crazy teenage girls. Has already gained a pretty big following.
The Nine Pillars:
1) You must accept the Nine divines to be your only gods.
2) Thou shalt not speak of the nines in vain.
3) Tuesday is the day of bloodbath, which must be kept holy.
4) Honor the unicorns, but do not accept false authority.
5) Thou shalt not murder or desecrate the unicorn, for it is sacred.
6) Thou shalt remain true to the unicorn.
7) Thou shalt steal from nonunicorn worshipers.
8) Thou shalt wear thy horn always.
9) Thou shalt not covet another unicorns horn, or any other object.
Christian: 'Would you like to join my church?'
Unicornist: 'Fuck no! I believe in Unicornism! The Nine Divines are my only gods, that's sinful, you go to Unicorn Hell for that!' *kills nonbeliever*
Unicornism is the study of love, prayer, worship and respect towards all unicorns.
He studied Unicornism for five years at University before going to a mental instability clinic.
1) The act of things not making sense and giving them the name Unicorn.
2) Odd people doing odd things and the only code for them is Unicorn because its the only thing you can say and laugh about with out being noticeable.
Nikki do you see the effin unicornism at the beer pong table
a (hopefully temporary...but probably not) religious status on facebook in which the member wishes to capture the unicorn
of her life but will most definitely never able to since he is in love with someone (or something) else. being part of this religion truly sucks. Commonalities: denial, hopefullness, ever-so declining self confidence and potential insanity.
Religious Views: unicornism.
I love him but he doesnt love me. I only have him as my unicorn, not that i would want to own him or anything.. awkward....
story of my life.