Ukraine most often erroneously called "The" Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. Ukraine is not Russia & Russia is not Ukraine.
It is where People are proud educated cultured & the Women are beautiful. The people may seem serious but when you get to know them you realize they are warm & love to share laughter tears vodka & pickles w/ friends & loved ones & if you are lucky enough to be let into their hearts w/you too. At the 1st sign of spring we love to celebrate & welcome the warmth w/ friends outdoors w/ a bottle & some nibbles.
Ukraine is where we leave our shoes & outside filth at the door. Our mouths (words) may be dirty but our floors are clean! We have the greatest food: Potato & cheese Pierogie Sweet Vareniki Borsch Blini the best yogurt & kefir & some people even love salo :-p)! It is where a bowl of Great Borsch & a hunk of bread can make you feel like royalty! You can find the best vodkas there.
We love our Babushkas & other people's Babushkas too. When we see an old woman we think in our heads "Aw Babushka".
You'd be surprised how beautiful our homes are inside if you judge our homes by the outside. We paint our trees white on the bottom & We park anywhere even on the sidewalk!
Ukraine is beautiful just like her Women. My Ukraina! I left my heart there & I will forever ache until I see feel smell & hold her again.
I left my heart there.... but I wouldn't drive in Ukraine!
I have generations of dead relatives that I have never met in Ukraine. I am so grateful for you all & I thank you! You passed down traditions that made me who I am today!
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe, witht the territory of approximately 600.000 square km. (second largest country in Europe except Russia) and the population of about 48 million ppl.more...
Till 1992 has been in the USSR, the Soviet Union, then declared independence.
Languages spoken - Ukrainian mostly on West of the country and Russian elswhere, mostly in Eastern parts. Actually a bilingual country.
Capital city - Kyiv (or Kiev depending whether you transliterate it from Ukrainian or Russian), about 3 mln ppl.
Ukraine (not 'THE Ukraine, wtf?') has its pros and contras as ANY OTHER country in this small world.
Some good facts about it:
- Very pretty women. Really. You come and see - really a LOT of beautiful chics around;
- Great nature. Mountians, seashores, steppes, rivers and lakes, etc;
- Great culture, in spite of being some 3 centuries a colony to the north neighbour, Russia, Ukraine has its own culture, literature, music, etc;
- Good-hearted, well educated people, full of hospitality and sense of humour, who love to eat smackest dishes in the world - vareniks (stuffed dough balls), borshch, and many others;
- Really the best and purest vodkas produced in Ukraine. While it's located between Russia and Poland, believed to be the homelands of vodka, namely Ukraine is the cradle of the purest vodkas, because there they produced it ONLY from wheat, which makes the drink really smooth. Ukraine never brags about its vodkas, because they love to drink thgemseve...
home to one of the best, most advanced armies of 17th and 18th century - cossaks
Ukrainian Cossacks kicked everyon's ass.
member of the CIS. Very beautiful women with healthy chests and hot accents.
by anonymous Sep 12, 2003 add a video
The number ONE country for bootleg CDs, DVDs, Computer Software, etc.
Anything that can be copied or pirated can be found in Ukraine for cheap prices, and usually months before official release dates.
- Hey guess what, "ICE AGE 3" is already out in Ukraine.
- WTF? "ICE AGE 2" is still in theaters here...
Original name - Ukrayina
To simply put it is BETTER then Russia*
To all you russian wannabes includin Vladimir Putin:
Back off and please keep the Europe clean
* At least in soccer!
FORZA UKRAINE!Óêðà¿íà ×åìï³îí!
Best place to be ever! It's where I come from, it's where I wanna come back and it's where I've had the best times of my life. There are beautiful mountains (Colorado sucks pretty bad in somparison), cool people (me n my buddies - just kidding), yummy ice-cream and the best local music scene ever (Lviv rocks like anything else!). Come to Ukraine and you'll love it there n plz don't confuse Ukraine with Russia, we're totally different
Ukraine - ja tebe liubliu!
A country that makes you laugh and cry at the same time!
Place yourself in a cornfield and wait. It will make you a better man.