An adjective used to describe UGGS, a very ugly style of boots that became popular for inexplicable reasons.
I can't believe Sheila bought UGGS. They're so UGGly!
Uggs typically worn by girls who look like clones with no style. Can be worn with work-out shorts, sweat pants, or destroyed denim. Fake tans are also a must when worn.
Look at that girl wearing those Uggs, its so Ugg-ly. She is so 2000 and late.
1. The ugly boots that everyone is wearing that we cool like 9 years ago with shorts.
2. Poop or Fecal matter.
1. "Damn, look at all of them Ugglies."
2. "Bad dog, you made ugglies again."
Combining the words 'Ugg' (as in boots, typical attire of preppy types) and 'ugly', this word denotes a Rah/Sloane who, despite their expensive garb, remains ugly.
Damn, that girl Pippa is such an Uggly...
1. Someone so ugly it has to be pronounced with another g.
Often used after a drunken escapade and a one night stand. Most often used by people with the name of Jay aka. Terrance.
1. You're not just ugly you are uggly.
2. Dude, that girl you went home with smelt like rotten cheese and was damn uggly.