|1.||US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.)|
1. a brand that is officially licensed by the United States Polo Association, the governing body for polo in the United States since 1890. For this reason alone, it is just as, if not more authentic than Polo Ralph Lauren, which was first conceived in 1967.
2. a brand that is not associated with Polo Ralph Lauren, though similar the difference is in the amount of money each may cost. USPA is usually $20-$50 less than Polo Ralph Lauren
1. There is nothing shameful about wearing US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.)
2. If Polo Ralph Lauren is your preferred outfitter, then be courteous of the people who choose to wear US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.).
3. The most important rule of fashion is to be yourself, whether you wear US Polo Assn. (U.S.P.A.)
or Polo R.L.
…loosely adapted from Stanton Devil’s Advocate.